Medication Therapy Management (or MTM) programs were made mandatory by the Congress in the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 (MMA 2003). Today, it is strictly required that every Medicare Part D plan sponsor should offer an MTM program to targeted beneficiaries.
Let’s face it, MTM is serious business and demands a good amount of time, work and cost from everyone involved. We at ProblemSolvers understand this and are happy to bring you a cost-effective & comprehensive answer to all your MTM requirements.
Sun Knowledge’s MTM 2.0 web application is like nothing you’ve seen or experienced before! It fully automates tedious MTM chores to bring you fast, accurate and secure solutions to all your MTM problems.
From selecting eligible members to identifying medication-related issues to generating ready-to-use CMR (Comprehensive Medication Review) reports – our powerful, stand-alone software delivers everything you expect from such a service, and goes beyond it.
The MTM 2.0 is a patient-oriented application and comes with thoughtful features that make it invaluable to anybody looking for a 360o Medication Therapy Management service. Here are just a few of the advantages of using MTM 2.0 –
- Algorithm-driven automatic identification of drug conflicts and interactions, therapeutic duplications, drug-allergy interactions, drug-disease interactions and adverse drug reactions
- Comprehensive one-to-one medication review to identify issues/problems in therapy/medications
- Periodic targeted drug reviews for monitoring drug usage and reviewing implementation of drug conflict fixes
- Regular provider and beneficiary follow-ups to ensure constant quality
- System is delivered by an interdisciplinary MTM team, led by a qualified pharmacist and other health care professionals with required expertise
- Developed with 100% compliance to CMS requirements and optimized to remove flaws and deficiencies of other similar systems